Construction To Permanent Loan Program
You're a business who has succeeded by doing things your way. You built a successful career, and now you want to build your own home, or renovate your current one. Option One Builders can help you do it your way.
An Option One Builders Construction-to-Permanent Loan lets you build and finance your primary residence, vacation home and/or investment property, even finance a land purchase - all with ONE loan, ONE closing, and ONE rate!
Check out all the flexible options available to you when you qualify:
- Including up to 12 and 18 month construction periods
- 30 year fix construction-to-permanent loan
- Various Variable Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Programs available
- Interest-only payments during construction
- One-time closing
- NO rate risk - rate locked up front
- NO prepayment penalties
- A single set of closing costs
- 90% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans up to $650,000
- 80% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans up to $1.5MM
- 75% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans up to $2MM
- 70% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans up to $2.5MM
- 65% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans over $2.5MM
LTV: Enhanced (enhanced requires additional reserves)
- 80% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans up to $2MM
- 75% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans up to $2.5MM
- 70% LTV/TLTV/HTLTV on loans over $2.5MM
Cross Collateral Loan
Option One Builders Cross Collateral Loans are better than a traditional Bridge Loan. A Cross Collateral Loan can help you fund a down payment, and finance home buying until equity in your currently-held property is liquidated. This short-term lending solution provides financing between the time your current home is sold and your new home is purchased.
How it Works
An Option One Builders Cross Collateral Loan allows you to finance a new home while you're waiting to sell your current home. It's an ideal solution for:
- Homeowners who found their "dream" home and want to purchase it before someone else
- Individuals who must relocate for work, but have working spouses and children in school
- Retirees wanting to purchase a home in Florida while waiting to sell their northern homes
- More buying power
- NO additional down payment funds
- Save on overall closing costs
- Utilize funds to renovate newly-purchased homes
Foreign National Construction Loan
Option One Builders offers a great program on Foreign National Construction Loans that can help you fund your 2nd home, vacation home or multiple investment properties.
- Leveraging your money
- Multiple rental income
- Vacation rentals
Contact Option One Builders to learn more about our Construction To Permanent Loan Program, Cross Collateral Loan or Foreign National Construction Loan.